Thursday, March 6, 2008

My not-so-grand-entry!

One of those days when I wish time would fly.. One of those
days when all memories of the past come flooding and it makes
one want to relive those moments again(..not every moment..
just the happy ones!)..

And yes,one of those days when you need some kind of
challenge..something to rocket* you through twilight and space
beyond *(Note : I am not from the Queen's land).Life apart from
work does have its share and more..and right now, I have enough
on my plate..

So bleary eyed..so hollow..no, I am not contemplating suicide..
and I really dont think I am anywhere close to being prescribed
for depression...

Am wondering about what would cheer my lost soul now.. maybe
some shopping.. spoken like a true woman!..Shopping,the key to
a woman's happiness.. For all those men out there with
wives,girlfriends or potential girlfriend,take a hint.. This
will probably get you into their good books..

I know that the path to happiness is the inner way..let me
rephrase that..The path to happiness starts from within..but
right now,I cant really wait for all that.. Its time I pep up
and pep up soon!!..

So let me go and make that perfect round hole in my wallet..!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inaugurating this section..

Well i assume am already in the good books of somebody for being so nice!!! :)

Sunny.... said...

My babe has to read this blog and get a hint to shop....am i the unlucky one who is yet to have a hole in my wallet...may b this blog will enlighten her !!! hee hee

Shru said...

Yes..!! your bad luck is coming to an end...!!! :) I am indeed very enlightened!!! Thank you Pooja!!!